Pages

My Bucket List 2014

Kinda funny how I'm writing this after a month has past since 2014.
Time flies.
I still feel like a teenager, and an immature kid, but I'm already 24!
When I was young, I thought I'd get married at 23.....haha!

Anyway, I decided I should set some goals for myself.
I don't have to fulfil them by this year, some of these goals are to be fulfilled in the future, but I guess I should just list them down.
I hope you'll get inspired by my post, and try doing one on your own too!
Feel free to link me on your post or link your post here for us to read :)

1. Travel to:




Visit Disneyland, except the one in Hong Kong which I went

2. Family



Dash is the cutest baby ever! I love it when Xiaxue posts his pictures on instagram, everyone be like liking the photo immediately. Hopefully my kid will be as cute - with big round eyes :D

3. Personal

I hope work will become more enjoyable and less a chore.
I want to earn more money, but more importantly,

eat more fruits and veggies + exercise and be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment