Pages

Review: Complete Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub Formula

Edit: I've finally converted to Complete MPS! I bought 3 bottles of it. Hope I won't regret the switch :) Look where I've bought it here

Oh her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining 
Just received my free trial pack of Complete Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub Formula!


We all know that our eyes are windows to our soul.
We have only one pair of eyes to see the world, so it's super important to take good care of them.

I've been a contact lens wearer since I was 17.
That's 5 years till now. 
When I started wearing contact lens, I bought the permanent kind (which can last for 1-2 years)
The saleswoman at that specs shop told me this was a cheaper alternative -.-
Anyhow, I realized that, monthly or in fact, daily contact lenses are more hygienic.
Hence, I changed to soft disposable monthly contacts after 1.5 years of permanent contacts.
You don't want to keep wearing the same pair of lenses for 1 year, which has accumulated so much debris right?
Even though I'm wearing monthly lenses, I still think daily ones are better.
Sadly, the cost is an issue.
But never mind, with daily proper lens cleaning, I'm sure my monthly lenses will turn out fine!

According to Complete Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub Formula from Abbott, this is a easy rub formula. 
Furthermore, the multi-purpose solution (MPS) helps to clean, store, remove protein, re-wets, rinses and disinfects your lens!


 Tips for all:

  • Never wear your contact lenses to sleep! I get appalled when my friends go to sleep during camps, just so guys wont see them without their lenses. Girls, beauty if short-lived, but your eyes can go a long way till you die -.-
  • Always remove it once you reach home, let your eyes have enough rest. The moment I reach home, I would wash my hands with soap, clean it, before removing my lenses from my eyes!
  • Wash your contact lenses casing too. You wont know how dirt could have flew into your casing.
  • Rub the lenses on your palm with the solution. Then drop it into the casing and filled it with solution!
  • I always try to wear spectacles on weekends, unless I'm heading out to meet my girlfriends. I don't even wear contact lenses just to meet my bf haha. Somehow, I don't see a need to look pretty in front of him, but rather my girlfriends!
  • Take note to throw away your solution before expiry date too
I think a video does better talking than words, so...
I'm flattered that I've done all the right steps as of the video!
Seems like my self-education was right all these years haha!

Verdict:
I've been using the solution for the past two days.
I've always been using another brand's MPS and this change was rather good.
At least I managed to step out of my comfort zone, to try a new brand!
The first use was good.
When I put my lenses on, it was comfortable and did not sting at all.
What's important in a MPS, is that it allows your lenses to be clean and hydrated.
Plus, you need to feel comfortable wearing the lenses that was soaked in the solution!

That's all for now, remember to take care of your eyes ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment