Pages

Food: Meiji Almond Icecream. I LOVE IT!!

Recently, I've been eating this particular dessert every day after I reached home from school.
You know, uni life is stressful.
I am always hungry after I reach home.

Thankfully, my dad bought icecream - 6 boxes to be exact.
And it was an icecream that I've never seen before.

Tadahhh!
So delicious, that we emptied a box already -.-
Have you seen this before?
I was shocked to see Meiji icecream!
I thought meiji only got chocolate and biscuits, got ice cream one meh?
And oh my, their ice cream is nice - the thing that is delicious is the chocolate.
Not the vanilla, the vanilla taste like any other
Even my mum says it's delicious, which was why my dad bought a lot more!
Maybe there was discount, idk.
The almond chocolate was so crunchy, and the icecream wasn't too sweet either.
can you see the number of little almonds? these are the crunchy parts! nom nom nom
the vanilla was not bad.
Sharing this because I really think its a delicious ice-cream!
Furthermore, Singapore is so hot these days.
Makes me feel faint and giddy after walking under the hot sun for just a few minutes.

Not sure of the price of the ice-cream though.
Let me know if you checked it out :D

Thanks to my dad for buying this.
Hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment