Pages

Hair loss

I've been dropping so much hair that I don't know how to save myself!

The first step is probably for me to change shampoo.
But, since The Body Shop does not have any sales yet, I shall wait before I get their shampoo.

I'm currently using Pantene Nature Care shampoo.
Damn it, make me drop so much hair.

Or is it because I use too much force?
But I've been washing my hair like this, and I hadnt seen so much hair strands on my fingers!
:(

I'm only 22.
I always wish I'd lesser hair, cause I've too much of them - making my head looks too small for my hair volume.
But at this rate, I'm going to be bald.
Stupid me, why did I make such a wish?

Please let me know if you see The Body Shop sale in singapore :D

Edit:
I've found the sale!
Look here: http://cherrycheong.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-body-shop-sale.html

No comments:

Post a Comment