Pages

Future - home

I want a house.
I want a house that's for you and me.
I want our house to have a minimalist style.
http://emrenoblog.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/minimalist-5-room-hdb/

I want to stay in Queenstown (laugh all you want, don't be a wet blanket and say there's no land to build HDBs in Queenstown, or that it's mega expensive)
(Damn those high resale prices here. Zzzz, how can I afford a new or even resale flat at Queenstown? I love this place, and I've been living here since I was young, but.....grrrrr, can't I have a flat nearby, so I can visit my parents whenever I like?)

But ideas, are ideas.
It takes effort, time and money to make it come true.
I am still young; well, not in our parents' context; to get married.
And, apparently, you need 3 years to wait for a BTO flat to be done? :(
If say I apply for a flat with my bf (note: we need to confirm that we can stay together for long as husband and wife. I love him, and of course I am committed. But what about him? And, am I capable of being committed for long?) next year, I be 26-27 when I get my flat :O
I really wanna get a flat first, before we get married.
Please don't ask me to live with your family!
There's so much stories about the r/s between daughter-in-laws and mums.
I don't want to be a part of it!

The thing is, how can I get that much money to get married?!
Sure I hold a university-degree, but I'm not in the medicine field, nor banking and finance that earns big bucks!
I don't even know what future jobs I can hold.
What would be my pay like? $2.5k?
How much can my pay jump?
I can never imagine myself holding a 5 figure sum. Yea, I've no confidence, because I can't foresee myself at the top of the corporate ladder.

Next, can I afford to be a young mum?
Can I afford to put aside my career for a family?
I know I want to get married and have kids SOON.
I want to be able to have my kids financially dependent when I hit 50.
But the thought of giving birth, worrying over their grades - make sure they do well and enter good schools and have a good life - so I can worry less in the future....
Sian, life sometimes sucks

Sigh, once you grow up, you'd realize, everything is so complicated.
Studying is still the best, too bad, I'm not the smartest nor most diligent person.
My grades are just mehhhh, average.

Back to studies again.
Just wanted to talk rubbish and take a break from my readings.

SIAN


No comments:

Post a Comment