Pages

Royal couple coming to Queenstown!

According to the ST, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is coming to Queenstown in an hour's time!
Still thinking if I should go out and take a look, but with the hot weather, I'm kinda lazy :X
Furthermore, there must be a lot of people there!
Or maybe not, because queenstown is quite an unknown place after all, haha.

Meanwhile, Kate Middleton looks really elegant in the photos.
And the royal couple are tall, I saw our PM before and he was tall, but look at this photo- The Duke towers over him, while Kate is around the same height (with heels on)
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/prince-william-kate-middleton-arrive-singapore-20120911

I really like the dress she's wearing. Nice leh! By Singaporean designer somemore! :D

Okay, I'll probably head out and kaypo after eating my goguma wahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment