Pages

Goodies from anatomicals

received a pleasant surprise when i reached home.
taddaaahhh. simi lai eh?














It's a package of 10 goodies from anatomicals.
According to google, its a UK brand, known for its quirky titles.
I get it, but I don't.
Some titles makes sense, but some not - maybe because its in the UK context.
Maybe they should make Singlish kinds.
Hmm, AWESOME SUGGESTION RIGHT!

If you've seen my instagram, I've gotten these lovely stuffs~

swee hor?

lame title.


































haven't used it yet, but obviously am happy to receive these stuffs.
Thanks anatomicals SG!
The goodies is worth over SGD50!
I'm a lucky baby!
----------------
Had an awesome dinner with my bf at star vista.
It's located at buona vista.
Went there when it was just 2 days old -.- and there wasn't much other than bad smelling fresh paints.
It was a bit better today!

We headed for Manhattan fish market and bought their student meals.
$5.90-$7.90, not including taxes (sian, singapore everything also tax)

I LOVE THE MUSHROOM SOUP. BF LOVES IT TOO!

the wrap was good! and the chicken was really cripsy!













































I dont remember me eating MFM before
If i'm not wrong, this is my first time, and I'm sure I wanna go back again!
Rather cheap deal with student price for what I get.
At least it's less than $10!
Wallet-friendly for poor student couples like us -.-

Probably going back again for their Giant Platter since bf has vouchers.

We headed for desserts, after coming out really full.
Had a bit of stomachache and really wanted to keep farting (too much info hehe)
So I kept warning my bf - I'm gonna fart *faking farting sound with my voice*

Ate this for dessert.
Endorsed by Zhang Yaodong - possibly the owner of the Sg franchise?
Not very worth the price, comparing to what I ate in China.
Costs $4.50.
China's portion was bigger than this lor!
tsk, singapore ah, really too expensive!



No comments:

Post a Comment