Pages

Perfume: Flora by Gucci vs Paul Smith

Edit (9 October 2012):
I'm soooo wrong.
Just tried the Gucci perfume, AND IT WAS SO NICE.
Plus, it was very lasting!
Now I know why there's a difference between cheap and expensive perfumes.

-----

I regret buying the Flora by Gucci perfume, in Gorgeous Gardenia.
Sigh, what an impulse buy.
I was on my return flight back to Singapore in Shanghai Pudong's airport.
Seeing that I still have my renminbi left, I went to the cosmetics shop
and within 15 mins, came out with around 500 rmb lesser
T.T

I havent use it yet though, but I'll surely scrimp on the perfume - making sure I spray just the right amount.
Heartache leh, ~90sgd on a small bottle.

































I was thinking, aiya since I'm flying back already, might as well buy something right.
Somemore its duty-free.
Did a google check, and prices for this in Singapore was a little more expensive.

Tsk,
I still prefer my Paul Smith: Rose perfume!
Around 40-50 sgd if I'm not wrong.
Mum bought it.
I still rmb, when my mum bought it home, I was like - what brand is this?!
Paul Smith sounds familiar, yet not.
So I did a google search, and oh, got name one ah :X teehee
Aiya anyway, who cares about the brand!
Nobody will know what perfume brand you use, unless the smell's so easily recognizable and pungent.
Furthermore, if you're spraying perfume before you go on a date with your man, he will only tell you
"Wah, this perfume nice!"
OR
"Wah piang, smelly leh"
Not like they will say, "Dear, are you wearing Chanel No. 5 perfume?"
To them, 香的香水就是好香水。

To me, cheap and nice-smelling perfume is the best choice
I can buy 2 of PS with 1 Gucci's lo!
As you can see, there's very little left lol
But it's really nice smelling!
Go buy!
It's a better choice than Gucci, in terms of affordability.

I dont really know if Gucci's one is that good
Will try and let you guys know.
But then again, I'd rather spend a lesser amount buying PS's perfume.

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment