Pages

Streetdeal: $25 Hair Coloring + Treatment



$25 for Hair Coloring or Technical Highlights + Shiseido Water Spa Treatment + Wash + Blow (worth $230) at Exchange Hair Plus, Plaza Singapura




This is my first purchase on Streetdeal.sg,

and my first ever purchase on online coupons.
Hope it's pleasant. 

I did a google on Exchange Hair Plus and there was NOTHING GOOD about it.Damn it.
Should have googled before I buy, but too bad, buy liao cannot back out zzz

I called the person and asked if there was any limit to hair length.

Some salons charge extra for longer hair length, but the woman on the phone told me NO.
Better be! If not I'll blog negatively.
People said they do hardselling too. 
I am going to tell myself, DONT BUY! But you know, I'm a very soft-hearted person, and is very easily persuaded :(

See: http://www.businesslist.sg/review/130


If anybody has any comments about this salon, do let me know!

Although I've already bought it, at least I'll be educated on what I can avoid hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment