Pages

Samples galore!

Headed down to Orchard yesterday in my previous post because I'd lots of stuffs to collect.
Well not exactly A LOT, but enough to make me satisfied.
Really happy :)

Collected my SAMPAR sample at Robinsons Centrepoint- this was the poreless magic peel
TBH I've never heard of this brand before
But I really love the brand colors - pastel pink and purple!
Sampar is a Paris brand
Btw, the staff was friendly.
I asked her if this product is good for all ages, as I wanted to share it with my mum.
She told me that this product is to minimize pores.
Taking a look at my skin, she told me I don't have much need for it, but I could still apply
Note that the application is not daily! Apply it twice a week (if your conditions are serious) or once biweekly.
So the moment I went home, took a bathe, I applied my toner, Laneige water bank essence, and the Sampar poreless magic peel.
Verdict: This product smells like Zambuk.
Applied it onto my nose because that's where my pores are more obvious
Felt a little pinching pain.


Went to the Estee Lauder counter next at Robinsons Centrepoint.
The staff was not as friendly though, and there wasn't any customers
The above product is the Double Wear Stay-in-place foundation.
The staff tried 2 colors on me, and told me that both colors suit me
It was up to me to choose which color I want.
Took the above in the end.
I like this foundation because it really mesh well on my skin (I'm considered really fair)
Verdict: Haven't tried it on my full face yet, but when the staff applied it on my jawline, the color was even
Also, after application, I touched my face and it wasn't very sticky (which is good)
It didn't even look like I had foundation on my jawline
pardon my messy table :P

Headed to Cozycot office at Orchard Central to collect the CIMB Cozycot freebies.
You just have to link your cozycot account with facebook.
It's as easy as that, and you'll get to receive what I got above!
Guess samples may vary for everyone?
Gonna share the above with my mum ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment