Pages

Travel:JB was awesome

Everywhere I see old tattered cars.


Forget the scary images of Johor being a dangerous place.
(Well, perhaps it is but not where I went)
Johor is an awesome place for me!

My first trip there in my life.
Funny isn't it!
I've only been to Malacca/Melaka, Genting. *trying to think hard of whats more, but can't rmb*
I should have went to Johor!
Well, at least not with my family.
I think going there with friends for a mini trip is good.

It's like going to another part of Singapore, just with an extra burden of your passport.
And, tadahh
Welcome to a place where MOST stuffs are cheaper than Singapore!

I used to be afraid of going Malaysia, because people always say it isn't safe.
I think it does holds, but let's just go to the shopping centres~
It's good there, at least the times I went.
So far, so good.
Touch wood :)

Went to KSL and walked around.
We took a cab there, and on our way there, it was like entering another part of Singapore that's really really rural.
I appreciate our country more already! For its cleanliness, safeness, just not the expensive part.
Anyway, KSL was boring :(
Just like any shopping centres.
Why did I say Johor was awesome then?
That's because of our currency against theirs! Oops, another good thing about being Singaporean.
I kinda like shopping there - not for their fashion though, because they seem to lag a little.
Their shoes are actually cheaper, well, some.
Ranging around 20+sgd.
For similar goods in Singapore, I guess its' in the higher 20+ to 40$ range?

Food was cheap too.
You guys should try the crepe!
4.50-6++ ringgit!
I can only get a smaller version at that price, in SGD :(
Not that the crepe was awesome, but yeah, cheaper.
Takoyaki was cheaper too.

Anyway, we headed to City square mall.
Sadly it was half renovating, which means MANY of its shop weren't open
I am so damn suay.
If not, I think there's a lot of things to buy lor!

No photos cause I didnt take much.
I'm sure I'm going back soon again. Once city square mall fully opens!

PS: I bought 3 bottles of Complete MPS from JB. Cheap cheap la! Sg sells 20+, I bought it there for less than that lo!
Check out my review of the sample here. It's because of this sample, that I made a switch from Opti-free to Complete.
Hope I made the right move, because Opti-free has actually served me quite well.
Oh well, attracted by the cheaper price of Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment