Pages

Review: Chocgoji - the healthy chocolate

Received a packet of Chocgoji that was mailed to me yesterday!
Comes in bublewrap! I finished flattening the bubbles lol
Chocgoji is a chocolate covered wolfberries snack.
Goji berries contain 500x more Vitamin C than oranges!
I always knew Goji aka 枸杞 is good for our health.
My mum always put it into herbal soups, and its known to make our eyes brighter!
Good for myopic people like me!
How it looks like
I can truly vouch that the goji are real -.-
Really like the fact that I can pop so many goji at one go.
But remember to drink water ah, chocolate is heaty :D

Head over to http://www.chocgoji.com/home.html for more details.
A really delicious healthy chocolate snack!
You can find it at most supermarkets like Fairprice, Cold Storage, Cheers and even OG!
Retail Price: $3.95


No comments:

Post a Comment