Pages

Review: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil

Received my Organix samples yesterday, just after I finished bathing.
The timing was just right.
Coming out from the shower with damp towel-dried hair, I opened the Organix Penetrating Oil (in blue).
 So I followed the instructions as below:
 You know, I actually like the smell of it.
After applying on my hair, my hair felt instantly tame.
It is still smooth now as I run my fingers through my hair.
My hair actually belongs to the frizzy and thick kind, which is difficult to maintain.
This penetrating oil really do wonders.
Furthermore, there wasn't any sticky feeling left on my palms.
Whatever amount I poured on my palm were instantly absorbed by my hair.
Should have took a photo of my palms after application.

It's safe for color-treated hair, sulfate-free and good for all hair types - meaning everyone can use it!
I really really love this sample.
I passed it to my mum and she likes it too!
Guess I'll buy it after the sample is finished :)


No comments:

Post a Comment