Pages

Review: Anatomicals

From my previous post, I talked about receiving a huge parcel/ hamper set from Anatomicals.
After trying a few of its products, I'm ready to review!
(I haven't tried all, because I don't have many bodies to try on)

Anatomicals is a funky cheeky brand from Britain. What sets it apart from the mainstream is its quirky and colorful wordings on their products. And boy, their packagings are LOUD in colors. There are different kinds of concoctions for your bathing needs - from coffee, to hot lava (what?) to green tea etc.

Anatomicals Showering Inferno - Hot & Fiery Body Cleanser 300ml
Image 1 of Anatomicals Showering Inferno - Hot & Fiery Body Cleanser 300ml
Now, don't get tricked by this like I do.
The first thought that comes to mine was that this product would have a hot sensation on my body.
I wasn't really eager to try it with this thought, so, I first tried it on my hands.
As I rub it on my hands, I felt like an idiot.
This does not give off any hot sensation at all! In fact, it had such a sweet smell!
I was fooled by the words!
See what I found:
The showering inferno shower gel by Anatomicals. Featuring an invigorating mix of aloe vera, witch hazel and peppermint oil, this cleansing shower gel leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed with a fresh subtle scent.
Are you kidding me?

Anatomicals Java Lather - Coffee Body Cleanser 300ml
Image 1 of Anatomicals Java Lather - Coffee Body Cleanser 300ml
Java lather shower gel by Anatomicals. Featuring a soothing mix of aloe vera and witch hazel, this cleansing shower gel leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed with a subtle coffee scent.
Now this product, at least, fits the wording on its packaging.
The moment I opened the top to smell it, *whiff* coffee smell.
Well, I kinda like coffee in my mouth, but not really for my skin.
After smelling it, I decided to just junk it to my bf (hehe, sharing is caring :O)
Hope he doesn't get licked by coffee lovers.

Anatomicals Natural Don't Just Clean It Woman Scrub 200ml
Need help in scrubbing away dead skins? Use this.
This melon scented body scrub with mint extract did quite a decent job in scrubbing my body.
It contains ground walnut shells which gently slough off dead skin.

All the products are free from DEA's sulphates, Parabens and SLS's, whatever that means.
Just know that, these products are not chemically-intensive, so rest assured and enjoy it.
ASOS actually features more anatomicals products than the 10 goodies that was given to me, and I'd really like to try them :(
But well, I shan't be greedy.
The 10 goodies are enough to last me a while!

Verdict:
Very wallet-friendly products, plus you won't get bored in the bathroom just by reading the quirky quotes.
Check them out at Zalora.sg and Sasa.

Thanks again to anatomicals ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment