Pages

Samsung Note 2 LTE?

Am thinking whether I should get the Samsung Note 2 LTE.
But it's so expensive for my Flexi Lite plan :(
I don't think a student like me, should spend that much on a phone?
I can buy my netbook with that price you know! (fyi, I'm using the Asus Eee PC at $399)
I can even buy a Nexus 7 tablet -.-

Plus, another downside is its size.
I mean, the thing about Note 2 is its big size, which I can doodle on
But, for a girl with a small palm, it seems too big for me to handle.
I can't even put it in my pocket, which I currently can for my HTC Incredible S
See how big it is on Olivia Ong!
I am just hoping for better phones to come out by Dec, that's when my plan ends
I don't think I'm going to get an iPhone 5, because I'm not a big fan of Apple apps
Prefer android apps actually

Someone please enlighten me
Gahh!


No comments:

Post a Comment