Pages

UPDATED Review: Musee Platinum @ Bugis+


A few months ago, me and my bestie bought a coupon from I think Deals.com.sg for the IPL treatment at Musee.
I've been eyeing on Musee for long, because it promises fuss-free and no hardselling.
You wouldn't like them to be pushy and force you to buy packages you don't really need right?
Heard from some friends that Jean Yip does that :(

Well anyway, we knew we had to buy the coupon once it was published.
A lot of people bought it too!
It was $98 for unlimited treatment.
I figured buying it at $98 was cheaper than its proclaimed discounted price of $138.
I get to save $40 leh! (Hint: buy the coupon once you see it)
Even got a freebie:
only used it ONCE
So far, I've went for 2 treatments.
The first time there wasn't much difference, and since hair were still growing, I had to shave it off after 1 week
The 2nd time when I went back, the staff told me that I am only supposed to shave it after 2 weeks! Oops, but thanks for the advice
Anyway, she did say that results won't be so fast, and it really depends on your body!
The 2nd treatment was a little uncomfy for me.
Don't know why I felt pinching pain when they zap on my armpits T.T
Although the kind staff lowered the intensity for me, I still felt a little pain
But well, it was bearable :)
Just that my first treatment was absolutely painless! :O

Take a look at the process:
Introducing S.S.C. Hair removal

I kinda like going to the Bugis+ outlet for my treatment.
It's rather convenient for me, and after treatment, I get to shop at the nearby Bugis Village with my friend!
Its also the newest outlet, and I think me and my friend were one of the first few customers when it opened.

I can't really say if the treatment is that effective, because the armpit hairs still grows.
Will review more once treatment is ending!
But I definitely do see slower growth, furthermore, the hairs growing out are finer!

Treatment is also fast, I could get out within 1/2 hour!
So, I highly recommend Musee if you want a affordable and effective IPL treatment!

If you're interested, call the below hotline ;)



If anyone would like to quote my musee number - my id is 81031636.

PS:This is not a sponsored review

UPDATE 6 June 2013:
Just went for my 6th session.
Unfortunately, hairs under my arms are still growing - which means I've to continue my sessions!
However, I have already noted that some spots are not growing hairs anymore - hurray!
It's already a great improvement that I do not need to shave; hairs are growing at a slow rate!

So for girls who wanna join MUSEE, note that you need to be patient alright?
Hope I can see better results this time round :)

UPDATE 1 Sept 2013:
Already into my 7th session, and I'm still going.
I must say there's SIGNIFICANT improvement in my underarm.
No more unsightly hairs growing - only fine hairs.
I presume there should be no more hair growth in a few sessions' time.
YAY!

UPDATE 16 May 2014:
This is my 12th session. Idk why but it feels the same as the 7th session lol.
Talk about law of diminishing returns...
Hairs are still growing, albeit fine. Don't have to bother shaving anymore.
My problem now is BO and dark patches on the underarms! FML

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks. Really needed the update to know whether going for more sessions is needed.

    ReplyDelete