Pages

Dawson's Place Hong Kong Street Tze Char

Came back from a very full dinner
But full does not equate to delicious.

I was craving for chilli crabs yesterday and told my mum I want to eat it today.
So we went to Dawson's Place for our dinner.
Sigh, bad choice.
I'm feeling too full and sick from the salted egg yolk crabs, more on that later.

These are what we ordered:

Different kinds of eggs - chicken, salted egg and century egg + soup + veg

One of the blandest tofu I've ever tasted. If not for the sauce, there's no taste at all.

Fried chicken with prawn paste? Wait a minute, I didnt eat any prawn paste?

s
Salted egg yolk crab - SO DISAPPOINTING
First of all, the total damage was $56
For 4 people.
Crab was $24 for 2 - cheap I know. But not all cheap things are good.
The crab was just too dry for my liking
I was merely finishing it so as to fill my stomach.
Grumbling all the way about the crab.
All the above dishes were below average.
The other dishes were $10, rice was 50 cents each.
Really (N)

I'd rather spend $10+ on other meals than this.
Feel like puking as I type.

If you still feel like trying, well,
it's at Dawson's Place
Level 2 - Food court.
57 Dawson Road, Singapore 142057

Good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment