Pages

Review: Madee Thai Food

Move over, Ah Loy Thai.
I've found a more worthy affordable thai food place that's comparable (or even better) than your standard!

I've been patronizing Ah Loy Thai for quite some time.
The more I went, the more disappointed I was.
The long queue, the staff's bad temper, the smaller portion and the increasing price really gets on my nerves.
Furthermore, there's GST and Service Charge when they dont even provided good service!

Just came back from an affordable Thai food place at Clementi West ;)
I doubt this place is famous, but the food is good and CHEAP.
Let the photos do the talking.
Prices range around $5++
Phad Thai: $4.50. Decent.

$5. My bf loves this. But it was too spicy for me (I've a weak stomach). Overall, the best deal - a lot of ingredients inside.

Prawn paste + mango. $5 - decent, but I'd prefer it without mango. Thought the mango was those sweet kind, but its actually unripe ones. Really sour. Don't really enjoy it. $5 is expensive.
We ordered a plate of kangkong for $4.
Sadly, I forgot to take a photo of it!
Anyway, it wasn't a worthy buy I think.
My mum cooks it better :D
And vegetable for 4dollars, where got HUA SUAN!

There's still a lot of options to explore.
Total damage for 2 people was $19.
Hello, WITHOUT GST AND SERVICE CHARGE
And the lady serving us was nice.
She asked if I needed an extra plate :)
Probably we went a little before dinner time ~ 5pm so there wasn't much crowd.

If you want something for a change, other than Ah Loy (because it's really getting overrated), head over to Madee Thai!

Blk 727 Clementi West Street 2120727

No comments:

Post a Comment