Pages

2D1N Soju Bang @ Tanjong Pagar

Just came back from the bbq buffet at Ssiktang.
Errrghhhh, I smell like bbq meat even after bathing!
Any idea how to get rid of it, other than mass spamming shampoo? :(

Anyway, I wouldn't say the food was good.
Well, because I'm not a meat lover.
I'd always pack the meat on the lettuce and put a few pieces of garlic
(oops, no wonder I kept farting hehe)
Sometimes, the lettuce gets so bitter that I just throw it aside.

Comparing to the authentic one I had in Seoul, this wasn't very delicious.
I think the restaurant is able to get their customers because of a good brand reputation and marketing from internet savvy-customers.
(By blogging about them, I'm already marketing them lol)
Furthermore, they don't use the pot I used in Seoul -.-
Minus points for authenticity!
This one, at home I also can do -.-

Go early to avoid the queue, well, there wasn't much customers today.
I went at 530pm, and was the 5th to get in.
Stayed till 845pm. LOL.
But seriously, I didnt eat a lot.
Unless you love meat, you'll get sick of the bbq easily.
Furthermore, you'll stink!
Thank god I was sitting beside the windows :D

In case you're wondering,
Total damage: $24.
Review: overrated. Try other nearby stores. There's plenty at Tanjong Pagar, and uses the authentic BBQ grill.


Address: 44/46 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore

Tel: +65 6227 6033

No comments:

Post a Comment