Pages

How do you know if he match?

photo from google images
I think I've found my Mr. Right.
Wait a minute, doesn't people always say this whenever they enter a relationship with someone new?

Here's my reflection list of whether my guy, is Mr Right.

  1. My bf can cook, not very well, but decent enough for me to just lie on the couch, while he cooks me meals. From ba kut teh, to terriyaki chicken (pre-mixed) to fried kangkong. That's nice enough for me.
  2. He keeps his things tidy. Although his house is a mess, his room is pretty decent. He occasionally cleans up his room so as to stop me from complaining. 
  3. He doesn't keep his bed. Because Mrs Always Right doesn't too. If my future husband is going to be an ultra neat freak, he can't stand me - I dont fold up my blanket when I wake up 
  4. He can clean the toilet, wash his laundry, fixed the light blah blah. At least this means that, I wont have to be the one doing household chores when we get married!
  5. He buys me practical gifts. Although girls love romantic surprises, his practicality is a plus point. I don't exactly appreciate it if my boyfriend spends his $xx on roses, not when they die within days. Get me a bag (no, I don't go branded), shoes, work-related stuffs that I can utilize everyday!
  6. He makes sure to bring me home at night. There're a couple of times when he just send me to the mrt and made me go home on my home. I really hated it, because I felt like he wasn't ensuring my safety. What if I got kidnapped while taking the MRT? (obviously listing stupid reasons just so he can send me home). But, most of the times, he drive me home and at least send me up to my lift. <3 Especially when he lives at the end of the MRT line, while I live in the central. 
  7. He has a good temper, while I'm easily jealous, have foul temper, and keeps nagging at him. He has NEVER shouted at me, at least YET.
  8. He tried to make me cheesecake for my birthday. Awwwww, few guys do that!
  9. Even when we are both quiet, there is no awkward silences. But if I don't talk to him, most of the times, I'm angry haha!
  10. Truth be told, I'm not a shopaholic. I shop like a guy, that is, I go out shopping only when I've something to buy. Or, if my friends has something to buy, and I'll accompany them while chit-chatting. I never like shopping alone, especially without aim. However, when I'd something to buy, my boyfriend would patiently follow me. What's more, he keeps a lookout of my things, and checks if it fits me, offering good advices! Anyway, if I'm buying clothes or shoes for myself, it's for him to see. If he says its not pretty - OUT.

Of course, there are just too many reasons to list.
Whether your other half is right for you, depends on what you expect - does his religion match? socioeconomic background? education etc?
Thankfully for me, all these are not an issue, because my man has similar demographic as me. 

A match?
I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment