Pages

Bangkok - the preparation

Bangkok, land of smiles?
I hate planning for trips -.-
I was supposed to wake up early to study, but it's 12fpm now, and I haven't read a single notes!

The moment I did was to check out the deals for BKK,
One tip for coupon buyers - PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THE DEAL.
There is high chance of you paying additional amount!
Thank god I didn't ask my bf to buy the deal yesterday.
If not we'd have to top up $200 on top of our deal, probably because we wanted to fly in Dec.
And, damn, Dec is an expensive month to travel -.-

Currently fretting over hotels and air tickets.
Can't decide which to book - timing and prices are important factors!

Initially, I wanted thai airways, because I've never sat budget before.
No baggages, no meals on board.
I no like, lol
But the timing sucks!
So, my bf told me to check out budget airlines like jetstar and scoot

Sigh, budget is not that cheap after all.
I would think that budget would be around the $100-$200 range?
Wrong, a trip to our dear neighbours, Bangkok costs like $350++ for December.
SIAN.

Currently reading blogs on recommendations.
Thank goodness for the internet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment