Pages

Harry Potter Exhibition @ ArtScience Museum

Vroom Vrooom....
this is the sound I heard when I was at marina bay yesterday.
The F1 cars moved really fast I must say, luckily I didnt buy tickets to watch it.
Not my cup of tea.
Anyway, was there for the Harry Potter Exhibition.

Before I went, I googled people's blogs to see if it was worthwhile.
Some said yes, some said no.
But I was thinking, since there's not much things to do in Singapore, why not go there pak tor right.
Sadly, my bf is no harry potter's fan -___-
But, he gamely went with me :D
So nice!

It was $20 per ticket - for Sg citizens only.
you know, I actually thought I could only stay in there for 1 hour and they'll ask us out -.-
Cause the tickets booking site put per hour entry.
Chey, the person say can stay in there as long as I want. Yay?

But, NO!
I mean, as a Harry Potter fan, I am kinda excited to see the stuffs and blah
but, it was so small!
I came out within 1 hour. wah lao eh.
No pictures allowed somemore! Take photos then fun ma!
I still asked my bf to bring his DSLR -.-'''

The first stop was photo taking, and so, we were given the Gryffindor scarf
and KA CHA!
a photo was taken.
Funny thing was, they forgot to take our scarves back.
But being honest people, we returned it back to them.
One scarf cost $40 leh, dont pray pray.
But we dont wanna end up being thieves.
Actually I didnt know I'd to return it. thought it was door gift, stupid me.
Then my bf turned back and looked and saw the staff taking back the scarf
-_______________-
NVM

The exhibition was so so la.
I think my bf was bored.
But he said, "okay ah".
Okay lor.
I was expecting much more magic.
But, it was just mehhh

Worthwhile to go?
I still think Yes.
After all, there's not much chance to get close to HP stuffs unless you travel overseas
But my 20bucks aint worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment