Pages

Review: Snapfish by Hp

I've been racking my brains on what to gift my boyfriend!
Fortunately, with a gift coupon to spare at Snapfish, I decided to create a mini photobook for him!
With the gift coupon, all I had to pay was a $2.90 postage fee! Cheap or what?
Unfortunately, I feel a little cheated, because I thought the $2.90 I paid was for registered mail.
Turns out, it was by normal postage, with a $1.00 stamp on it.
Why did I pay $2.90 then? -.-
Never mind, it's cheap enough for my photobook, and I'm quite happy about it :D

see that $1 postage stamp there?!
okay, so I've got my free voucher to utilize, and I headed to snapfish portal to design my book!
Mine was a 5" x 7" custom soft cover photobook (UP.$19.90)
All I had to do was to upload photos (can be via flickr, or from your comp) and you can unleash your creativity!
Organize photos in anyway you want!
And there's even templates to choose from.

front cover of the mini book. mosaic for privacy sake muahaha
anyway, my MINI photobook contains only 20 pages, with a front and back cover for you to put A PHOTO.
Sample page.
You can add in any amount of photos you want in the pages. 
However, take note of the size of your photobook.
Too many small photos wouldn't look nice, and it'll be too small to appreciate anyway.
For my photobook, I went with the LOVE theme - of pink, red and white.
So every page is either pink hearts, red xoxo or white patterns.
You can also add in titles and words you wanna say.

The pros of this book is that it came out pretty well. 
Decent book for a $2.90 paid.
However, I wouldn't pay $19.90 + $2.90 for such a small book.
Apparently, this is the cheapest photobook on sale at Snapfish
Don't expect glossy or matte photos in your book.
They aren't photos, but rather print-on-photos on magazine-kind-of-paper.
If you wanna save money, you could even print it on your own XD

All in all, I'm glad of my purchase.
Although I hope I could have more vouchers to utilize, if Snapfish allows me to create photobooks just by paying postage fees, I'M GAME! :)

By the way, payment was via credit card. 
If you've mastercard or visa debit, it'll do too!

Head to http://www4.snapfish.com.sg/flickrsg/home if you'd like a photobook like mine too :)
Have fun customizing!

(PS: this is not a paid advertorial.)

Cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment