Pages

it's my birthday birthday birthday

my bf drew this on the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab
damn cool let me tell ya! I just love the S note app, where you can draw nice stuffs 
<3
Furthermore, it makes those ppl with ugly handwriting look like they've pretty handwriting!
Look at my bf''s writing, in real life, his words are no way as nice as that.
FYI, I drew the heart and the smiley.
teehee!

Had a wonderful day yesterday, post-bday, because I spent it with my bf :D
Initially thought he was sick and couldnt find me, but it turns out to be a BIG FAT LIE.
He made me upset for the whole journey and I cried on shuttle buses, and on the train :'(

But when I saw him outside my door, omggggg, reversal of events.
surprise surprise.
okay, i wasnt very very surprised, but just as glad :)
He came with oreo cheescake that he made (aww so sweet, no the cake was salty -.-) and my comfy chair from ikea!
at least, I spent happy time with him!
He made me feel really loved, even with just a hug. yayyyy

Now, I need to think of something better to celebrate his birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment