Pages

Eggs & Berries - Changi City Point

For the Westies, Changi City Point (CCP) is totally ulu.
Went there one day specially for "cheap" Nike
Did you know that CCP is a shopping malls that holds many outlet stores? Just like Anchorpoint, but larger.
Goods are generally cheaper here. Anyway, I'm happy to score a pair of sneakers from Nike at $30
wahhaha, it was actually 1 size bigger, but IDC, if i wear it with socks, it's fine.

Anyway, we headed to Eggs and Berries for lunch.
The burger set was disappointing - but I'm salivating right now because I'm hungry

 Ordered the Eggs Benedict Solo since I didn't want 2 eggs.
Pretty good as compared to the burger set.


Might come here again for their pancakes

1 comment:

  1. You can try buying their deal.com.sg coupon. I think is $13 for $20 voucher. You can use discount code found online to reduce another $5 for even more saving. =)

    ReplyDelete