Pages

A review of 2014

Another year again. This year I'll turn mid-twenties (wtf), and I still feel like a kid.
Ever heard of the Peter Pan syndrome? I might slightly have this. lol, okay, not something to be proud of.

Anyway, as with every NY comes the time for us to reflect on our past year.
It took me quite a while to remember what I did in 2014 #fail
Bf saw me typing the first line on this post.. and it was "my mind is blank"
I don't really recall any special 2014, or am I too forgetful?
After asking bf, "did we travel last year?", he said, "oh, don't have don't have, we didn't go penang..."
#failagain.

I had to take a look at my blogposts to remind myself of what has happened in 2014!
What? I'm surprised at my goldfish brain as well.

So, here goes what happened in 2014, in chronological order (or so I hope)

  1. January
  2. Feb
  3. Mar
  4. April
  5. May
  6. June
  7. Jul
  8. August
    • Didn't blog anything. I can't remembered what happened as well. Must be pretty boring
  9. Sept - fav month
  10. Oct
  11. Nov
  12. Dec
    • Shopped at Lazada and gave a review. So far my bf and I had purchased items there for quite a few times. Pretty good because shipping was fast http://cherrycheong.blogspot.sg/2014/12/shopping-lazadasg.html
    • Never blogged cause lazy liao...actually I should blog more about what I do. At least I could check my blogposts and refresh my memories. Seriously, I'm sooo blur. Don't know how I survive working world lor (or maybe I am not even surviving in it haha)
    • Spent Xmas with bf which was fun but tiring- #causeinofriends
    • Celebrated 2015 with bf at SG50 Countdown - $28 spent to see Big Bang, Stefanie Sun, fireworks and enjoy the cooling breeze. #worthitcauseineverpaylol 
That sums up my boring 2014. Not much overseas trips but I feel ok la. Am trying to save up $$$ for the future.
Hopefully 2015 will be a better year :) In terms of finances, love/family, work and most importantly health.
Would also need to pray for more luck. The recent air crashes or even ship sink has made me kinda worried about travelling. 
I can only put faith and trust that somebody on top is watching over my safety and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment