Pages

Shopping @ Lazada.sg

I can't rmb how I came across Lazada but if I were to describe it, it is pretty much similar to Amazon.
You can find mostly everything but I'd suggest NOT buying clothes from there because they're really ugly -.-
For clothes, I'd still prefer Zalora.

Anyway, I've used Lazada twice. And on my 2nd purchase, I bought 3 items
Both times, my items wwere shipped out very fast via Taqbin! Like 2 days later?
Shipping is free if you spend $50 above.

Here's what I bought:

I bought a Microsoft Comfort 3000 Wired Mouse Black which costs $23, I think the UP is $25.

Victoria's Secret Midnight Dare Fragrance Mist 250ml at $12? UP I think $20, or 3 for $55? Not quite sure.
Anyway, I haven't smell if this is good lol, cons of buying fragrance mist online.

Also bought Black Selfie Monopod + Black Bluetooth Remote Shutter, LOL which is $8. Haven't try it, but I hope it doesn't spoil when I bring it for my cruise.

Do look out for discount codes to save more money.

Speaking of cruise, I'd be going on a 5d4n cruise to Langkawi and Phuket via Costa Cruise.
This is my virgin cruise lol and I hope it is fun.
will be blogging about it after my trip :)


No comments:

Post a Comment