Pages

Money Saving "tips" - 11.11 ONLINE SALES ARE EVERYWHERE $$$$

Hola! I know I'm lazy when I've so much things to share here (eg. my travel to TW, good food I ate in Singapore) but am just pure lazy to type.

Not sure what prompted me to type something here, but I guess I'm just trying to create verbal vomit hehe

Ok, so it's 11 November today AND I SPECIALLY TOOK LEAVE TO DO ONLINE SHOPPING.
:'( please don't laugh at me.
There are things that I wanna buy but am holding out just for the sales today.
But then ah, I just realised, most of the things, don't need to wait for today to buy one -.-

Here are some money savings tips I can offer (machiam like I'm some financial guru liddattzzz haha):

1. Sign up for newsletters from sites like lazada, groupon, deals.com.sg and even BLOGSHOPS! You'll keep posted on their sales

2. Buy only when you see SALES (if possible) To me, I don't really need to spend $30 on new arrivals la. Sale items that are $20+ also ok - I'm not a model or celebrity anyway :P

  • Do you know I recently bought 5 dresses & tops for $70-$80? Bought it during a blogshop sale :D 
  • U.P for those range from $20+-$30+ ok!
3. Make use of cashback sites like shopback. I recently cashed out $20 - might as well get some $ back from my shopping right!

4. Make use of credit card rebates. There are credit cards that offer rebates for eg. $500 spend on the credit card. Use it for big ticket items!


Happy shopping and rmb, keep to your budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment