Pages

Riders' Cafe

Hello there!
Been hearing and seeing so many blogs talking about Riders' Cafe.
Since I kept talking about it, my bf decided to bring me there :D

Well, it was a pretty special experience but yesterday was really scorching hot (then it rained when I went to Bedok 85 -.-)
Reserved a seating at around 11.30am - it's good to book for reservations, but it wasn't as crowded as I thought.
Just to let you know, there's no air con.
And, occasionally you'll get to enjoy the smell of dungs. (I smelled it the moment I got off the car, and while I was eating, there was a time when the smell was pretty strong *puke*)
How wonderful.





Kinda disappointed that they menu papers were....dirty... T.T

I highly recommend this smoothie - felt like I was drinking some health potion which immediately got me going "OOOH"
according to the menu, it consists of orange juice, banana, berries, yoghurt and honey.
yumz
Sunrise Smoothie 
I LOVE RASPBERRIES! 
IT WAS SO HEAVENLY AND I FELT KINDA IRRITATED WHEN MY BOYFRIEND TOOK MY BELOVED BERRIES AWAY :(
but well, he paid for everything..so..I shouldn't complain hehe (thank you <3)
And sorry dear bf, that I didn't finish the french toast
I'm a rather small eater - just can't finish the whole thing
They should have given me more berries la~
Brioche French Toaste with Berries and Vanilla
Mybfsofail. I trusted him with his photog skills but.... -.-
nvm
anyway, the tomato (SEE, U CAN'T EVEN SEE THE TOMATO, LOUSY SKILLS LA YOU) was delicious
DELICIOUS!!!!
I'm salivating as I type this sigh
Blackstone Benedict
Managed to find this from my digicam - sorry for the blur photo
Well, at least you can see the runny yolk and a little of the tomato LOL

Anw, thanks to my bf for his treat.
The total bill came up to $40+ for just 2 of us. 
XIE XIE NI. 

 I'll just leave this post with two photos taken by him - a special bald looking tree


Happy 10th monthsary! Feels like I've known you for very long, but we actually just know each other less than 2 years.
Thanks for everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment