Pages

The Sushi Bar - Far East Plaza

My bf and I love Asian food, especially Japanese food.
When we were in town after my epi-lasik consultation, I brought him to The Sushi Bar at Far East.
Er, by right I shouldn't be indulging in seafood after my surgery.
Erhem, but I went ahead. Well, I only nibbled a bit of the sashimi from my bf's dish :P

Anyway, when we reached at 1230. There was already a queue.
You know things are good if there's a queue (okay, not really. Refer to my post of 49seats)
You know, on that day, I wasn't able to see clearly because my eyesight was still improving.
While my bf was queing, I told him I'd go and check out if there're a lot of people in the restaurant.
When I went in front, I couldn't see properly and went back to tell my bf that the restaurant is full. HAHA, cause I thought I saw a lot of people seated.
Turns out, it was rather empty -.-'''

Anyway, we got our seats around 20 mins later.
Food was served really fast.

 I love the soft-shell crab sushi! It's so delicious I'm salivating as I type.
 Bf's chirashi don. He loves it, but I'm not a big fan of sashimi.
According to him, the don is really worth it's price!

So, head over if you love sushi.
Everything is NETT.
Awesome for cheapos like me hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment