Pages

49seats - Slow service

Chanced upon 49seats on my instagram feed and decided to try it out since it was near my office.
My concluding statement: disappointing service and food.

There's a lot of hype, judging from the long queues.
But, the food was sub-standard. Perhaps I didn't order their signature which was the tom-yam pasta.
I ordered the smoked duck aglio olio which I got sick of after 2-3 mouth.
It was way too oily, not the kind of aglio olio I'd fancy.
Furthermore, they had the "no free water" policy, which meant you had to pay extra for water.
Zzzz.

We were pissed off with their service as well.
The food came really slow for my friends, and the attitude of the staff needs to improve.
The staff does not seem to be friendly to each other, which pisses us off because they showed their black faces to us as well.
WTH.

I'd never go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment