Pages

Group Therapy Cafe @ Duxton

This is my first visit to Group Therapy after seeing so many instagram photos on it.
You know, I always know of new cafes through instagram. So to cafe owners out there, please make use of instagram to publicise! Haha

Anyway, we got a seat really quickly since there was only 2 of us. Again, it was a rainy morning and it kinda made me sleepy.
The cafe was dimly lit as well.

My first order was the Pecan Pie, which I'm not a fan of.
That said, the pecans are generous and if you're a fan, you should try it.

The main was the poached egg with smoked salmon.
DAMN this has gotta be one of the best I've eaten!
I absolutely love the sauce and the poached egg was done really well.
The whole dish was just heavenly. I think it costs $15?

Total bill for the 2 dishes costs around $22.
Average cafe prices la huh. But if you havent been here, I would recommend you to make your way over.
Rmb to order the poached egg :) I hope you'll enjoy like I did!

#02-01, 49 Duxton Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment