Pages

Kiseki Buffet - Orchard Central

Ever since I started working, I miss my "carefree" days in uni where I can go for set lunches or shopping during non-peak hours! 
Grr have to face reality if I need income to feed myself.

Anyway, I took a day of leave and we headed to Kiseki for the cheap?affordable? buffet! The ? are there because it is subjective haha.
It cost less than $50 for 2 pax, and my bf went out with a full stomach. For me, I wasn't really full but I just don't feel like eating anymore.


Please reserve before you go!
Can you imagine how long the queue is? And this is the queue for those who reserved seats, and hello? It's a Monday morning!
We queued up at around 1130, the opening hour of Kiseki.

Some of the food I took hehe










Obviously I didn't take EVERYTHING.
It was embarrassing carrying around the bulky DSLR and shooting food while people were rushing to get the food. Oops

Seriously, if you're not a big eater like me, buffet is just not worth it for us.
But, with the price of this at less than $25 per pax, I think it's worth a try?
I don't think the food was delicious tbh. None of the food wows me, but well, it's ok for the price lor.

I read reviews that they had crabs sticks but I saw none....
I love crabs, and if they had it, it'll prob make the $25 meal more worth hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment