Pages

Lola's Cafe

Well Lola, the thing about you is that you serve really awesome food at a decent price.
The downside is, WHY R U SO POPULAR THAT THERE'S A MEGA LONG WAITING TIME?
ME AINT GOT NO PATIENCE YA KNOW.

Heh, kidding.
I am proud of myself for travelling to Kovan to dine at Lola's cafe.
What's more, we went at 11 and only got a seat at like 11.45am?
There were already lots of people waiting. Some come and go because they freaked out and shook their heads after hearing the waiting time.
"You have to wait around 1 hour, miss"
"Wah lao eh, dear, 1 hour leh, you wanna wait not?"
"Siao bo, 1 hour jiak simi, mai la."
And off they went. (I made the dialogue up)

But my bf and I stuck around. Sadly, there was NOTHING to explore around Lola's.
So we stood there for...45 mins. Applause please.
And what a joke, we got the window/sofa seat because there weren't seats left and I readily agreed to it.
Aiya, I just wanted to GET A SEAT.
Little did I know, the sofa seat is the most awkward seat evaaaaaaa.
We were like stalkers looking at everyone, and I really did.
Nobody look into my direction. Either I look hideous, which I think not la hahaha, or people were just avoiding my gaze.
After all, seating at the tiny sofa is...awkward.

Eating food from the low table top, was even more awkward.
Thank God I wasn't wearing low neck top. You get what I mean?




Food, like I said, was awesome.
We had the chocolate whatever thing you called it.


And the hotdog with nacho cheese plus generous amount of fries


As well as the cheesy mushroom meltzzzzzz
I love it!
We were full and had a great time(????) sitting at the sofa seat.
The above costs us less than $30, me thinks. Since I wasn't the one paying, I can't recall heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment