Pages

NamNam Noodle Bar

I've been eyeing on Vietnamese for really long.
The image of Vietnamese food for me is healthy and clean, with loads of veggies.
No idea why I had that idea in mind.

So, when we walked past Namnam noodle bar at Suntec City, I knew I had to try it.
Furthermore, it was affordable - what you see is what you pay - prices are mostly below $10


Lots of sauces to add to your bowl, but many were alien to me.

Simple ordering method


Old school tables and chairs, but I settled for the ones with cushion haha

This is the Pho Beef Combination - with beef steak slices, beef meatballs, beef shank, tendon, honeycomb triper.
Ordered this because we wanted to try the other parts of the beef instead of the usual beef pho.
But, I kinda regretted ordering this as I didn't like the other parts of the beef.
That said, the broth was flavourful and you could taste a little spice due to the addition of chilli.

Also ordered this dry sauteed lemongrass pork noodles.
Colourful isn't it?
Decided for a soupy and dry dish.
Somehow I prefer the dry dish.
It's like a salad dish, coupled with beehoon haha


Unfortunately, we didn't get to try any dessert because my throat isn't well (it's still bad after a week).
I want to go back and sample more dishes!
Really affordable place and I love it :))

No comments:

Post a Comment