Pages

Spuds & Aprons @ Mount Faber

These days without rain is slowly killing us...and the poor plants.
Grrr, please rain la.
I hope we dont have to ration water lor.

Bf and I went to Spuds & Aprons for brunch because I had a $30 voucher.
Wee~
He drove us there but was complaining along the way haha cause we kinda got lost.
And the parking lots were ambiguous, don't know park where = correct.

That said, I think it was a fun day out here!
I felt like we were at the top of the world (really high lor), and we were blessed that it was a clear day.

Solemnization happening above us, indeed special.

Forget about ordering the Mango smoothie - I didn't like it.
 Other than the drink, the mains were GOOD.
Or maybe it was good because I had the $30 voucher...hehe, anyway, I love the salmon.
It was coated and crisp.
The potatoes and sauce were good as well.
We cleared up all our food while admiring the scenery around us.
 The vongole was done with white wine, and I love it.
But the salmon probably wins this.
Vongole was aplenty so, I guess they were being rather generous!


Good place to dine and take photos.
I may be back!

Total cost for the above was around $60 :X I really am thankful for my $30 voucher

No comments:

Post a Comment