Pages

100 days

It was our 100th day yesterday.
I was seriously moody in the morning, because my dear boy told me he'll leave house at 3pm.
Like What?! 3pm is so late. And when he told me he's leaving house at like 3.30pm, I was already fuming.
Don't understand why this man is 80% of the time LATE!
But, I cant seem to get angry at him for long. When I saw his face, I cant help it but to smile.
Hehe, but I had my moody expression for quite some time until we reached ikea and he hugged me.
Okay, good redemption!

Anyway, our 100th day was spent on ikea shopping!
I needed a table for my room, and school is starting on monday!
What a joke, I'm in my final year in NTU now, and I've finally brought my very own table?!
Settled on the Vika Amon black brown table. Initially, I took the medium size one, but when I reached home, it looked kinda small.
Had to go back to ikea for an exchange again, luckily for us, it was a rather fast process.
Sorry baby for driving me here and there XD

I'm so loving my table and my room now!! :D
The Vika Amon black brown table top cost $49 
The legs costs 5 sgd per piece.
Total damage - S$69.
Cheap right?! I think it's cheap la haha

 First time assembling an ikea table! Yay to my boyfriend hahaha 
Spent around an hour in my room doing the table and my chalkboard board.
Very fail.
Cut a portion of leftover cardboard, and pasted the chalkboard sticker! 
The board is now hanging on my window.
Wanted to decorate my walls with the chalkboard stickers, but I've not guts. LOL
Don't wanna spoil my wall!

We then headed for supper and Gardens By the Bay.
Although it was just a simple date, I feel happy!
My boyfriend did a lot for me, from chaffering me to ikea, being my free labour, to buy stuffs for me, and! printing photo collages for us <3

Love you pug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment