Pages

Story

I'm currently busy writing my story, on MS Word.
Took me a long while to write, probably an hour plus?
It was so difficult writing in a third person POV, but hopefully it would put a smile on his face.


Anyway, I wont be going JB today.
Had a bad day yesterday, and am not feeling well.
Especially emotions-wise.
So, it was better to miss it, else I would feel even more unwell!
------------------------
Edit:

I just subscribed for the September issue of Vanity Trove. (Yay?)
Just wanted to treat myself an early birthday gift.
I hope I won't be disappointed!
There are just too many sponsored reviews that give clearly biased talks, I dont buy that.
I'm going to check it for myself before I give any verdicts.
Also saw a blog comparing between BellaBox and Vanity Trove.

I initially wanted to go for Bellabox, because of the lower price (stated $15), Vanity Trove is $25.
However, when I reached its site, I found out that the price became $19.95! -_-
The increase was due to delivery charges (what?)
Not much point to settle on Bellabox since Vanity Trove seems like a better bargain.
$19.95 vs $25, a difference of $5.05.
From the pictures, it seems like the packaging of Vanity Trove, samples (more atas, and expensive stuffs) given and number of reviews, beat Bellabox hands down!
Think I'd rather bet a chance on Vanity instead. Already paid for it anyway, cannot regret liao!
Do you agree?
请不要让我觉得我浪费钱hor!

No comments:

Post a Comment