Pages

Lethargic

I'm lacking energy, I'm worried about my future.
I'm graduating soon, but have no slightest idea what I am going to do.
To be frank, I know its not difficult for a degree(hons) to find a job, but, what's difficult is finding a job that I like and/or pays well.

  1. I do not major in accounting, business nor finance - in which, working in bank seems like a lesser probability for me. Would I enjoy working in banks? I have no experiences working part-time there before. What I do know is, they pay well. However, the downside would be the amount of stress and overtime I have to work.
  2. I do not have a high GPA. Grades, grades, grades. Somehow this is an important factor for recruitment! I do not come from a string of top schools! Neither do I have high academic results to boast. What should I do? I'm near a second-upper honors (3.9x), but with the number of modules I'm taking now, its really hard to jump up.
  3. I am wondering, what can I offer to my future companies? I know I'm effectively bilingual. So, what? 
Can someone guide me to the light?

No comments:

Post a Comment