Pages

3 months plus a new blog to start

Hungy hungry!
Am pigging out on ORIGINAL FAIRPRICE potato chips while blogging *munch munch*
(my dad thinks its economical for the 4 packs chips lol and he kept stocking up the same brand T.T)
Started blogging again, because I'm just too bored.
Have been idling at home for the past weeks and decided I should do something "productive".
Haven't been blogging for super long; the last time was in 2008/9? During my JC periods.
Ah, time flies. I'm already 22 :(

However, I've been consistently posting quotes or random thoughts on my tumblr!
Felt that my quotes and designs are getting boring though.
Will put up quotes when I've inspirations.
I think I've more inspirations when I liked him, than now haha
sigh, the joy of the flirtatious period. tsk!
Anyway, am proud to say my tumblr has 6,859 followers!
Although I highly suspect many are inactive accounts now, and there's hardly any followers who look at my tumblr daily.
Oops.

Heading to JB with my og mates tomorrow!
YAY! Although I've been worrying about the safety there, but I guess things should go fine, since there's 5 of us.
And my dear friend said City Square is very safe, since its near customs.
We shall see!

Anyway, happy 3rd month pug!
Although you sometimes irritate me, make my heart ache, or make me angry, I still love you.
You're the one (of a fewwwww) that can make me sincerely happy :D
Stupid pug sent me a video on dropbox and I had a hearty laugh!
3 hearts for you! NAH!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but loving you, was something I'd no control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment