Pages

2013: Resolution

I just realized I've not come up with any new year resolutions this year.
If I did not remember wrongly, I didn't have one for 2012 too.
But, 2012 for me, was a rather splendid year.
I get to travel quite a bit, and also met a friend who became the most important person in my life.

tumblr_mc40eigDpX1r2sqc1o1_500.jpg
For 2013, these are what I wish for:


  1. Second Upper Honours
  2. A job I am interested in + good pay
  3. Fall sick less often - BE REALLY HEALTHY
  4. A graduation trip - taiwan, korea, australia, new zealand, china. i'm all fine.
  5. Be loved
  6. Happy family
  7. Better friendships
  8. More luck, but I'm already rather contended
  9. Good career prospects
  10. Less sadness
  11. Safety
  12. Be more appreciative; and get appreciated
  13. At the end of 2013, I'll accomplish what I wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment