Pages

Everything With Fries - Bugis Junction


All photos taken using Samsung Galaxy Note 2, with no editing.

Always wanted to try Everything with Fries since I heard of it.
The name entices me haha.
The image of crispy juicy fries were running around my head.

When I went to EwF at the bugis outlet, it was sooo empty.
Where are the people on a Saturday? And it was lunch time!
There wasn't much people around when I left at 1.30pm too.

Guessed I know why there were few customers - the food was bad.

You can choose your choice of fries with each meal.
Well, the fries are nothing to rave about.
An irony considering that their brand name contains FRIES.
Nono, your fries aren't good.
Ordered the pork chop
with sour cream fries

And the cheese burger with beef.
Had my fries in curry

  


Seriously, I left the shop with more than half a burger left.
IT'S REALLY BAD!
I will never fork out more than $10 for this - even Macdonald burger taste better :(

 Alright, so the people EwF gave us the wrong orders.
We ordered the thick-cut fries from them, but the thin ones were delivered.
Called out to the staff who took our orders (the manager - he doesn't look very friendly), and he came back and told us there'll be thick-cut fries for free.
Hmm, not bad la
But, the thick-cut fries were just average.


Wouldn't go back anymore.
EwF is located at level 4, directly opposite Shaw Cinema next to the escalator.

No comments:

Post a Comment