Pages

Kith Cafe, 4point3

If you're around Dhoby Ghaut, this food post is for you.

I've frequent Plaza Sing so many times that food there are just getting boring for me.
Sure there's the new extensions - do try out Canele - but I wanted to enjoy my food out of PS and even The Cathay.

Head over to Park Mall for Kith Cafe if you want to chill.
A rather nice place to drink something and chat.
Guess they have different menus every now and then.
Well, a handwritten menu sure is informal- I wished they had put more designs on it.

gosh, a blur shot. whoever said Note 2 camera is good, pfft

Kith Macchiato - really small cup of expresso with milk and mashmallow.
This was tooo bitter for me, but sugar is on standby.

Next, the hot mocha.
Rather average I must say, and the designs wasn't as nice as what I had at Chock Full of Beans

Tea break over.
We headed to SMU for our dinner.
Wanted to go to The Basement but it was closed for an event :(
Never mind. 
We managed to try out 4point3 - another student operated restaurant.
Well, 4point3 reminds me of GPA (haha, geek)

Ordered the BBQ Wagyu Beef Burger + a set (additional $3)
Good thing about this place is there's no GST and service charges.
Comes with fries (meh), salad (average), burger(not too bad), drink and the soup.
The soup was horrible IMO.
But I must say, the wagyu patty was rather delish - juicy.
Ordered the butter garlic dorry fillet set, that comes with rice and salad too.
Hmm, I didn't like this.
Too oily - don't try this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherry,

    We're sorry that you did not manage to try the food at The Basement Cafe. We hope that you will have the opportunity to do so again in the future when you pass by the area. :)

    In the meantime, blessed Chinese New Year!

    Cheers,
    The Basement Cafe

    ReplyDelete