Pages

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons

Want to try price-worthy tonkotsu (pork-based) ramen?
Then, you'll have to try Keisuke's.



It was my first time to the Keisuke's chain, located at Bugis Village.
Why Four Seasons, you may ask, and the answers lies in the restaurant’s ramen creations which are inspired by the four seasons.

FYI, there are free flow of eggs and spicy bean sprouts.
I only had 1 egg though, not a big fan, but I do love the bean sprouts!

 Grind your own seeds and add to your ramen!

I had the most popular Tonkotsu King, and my bf had the Summer ramen.


And, look! The King is good for our skin! *beams*

The King's soup was really flavourful, and I really loved the well-marinated pork slices!
Felt that the portion was a bit too much for me, but I manged to finish it though.
Bf felt the portion was small, LOL! 

I knew my bf would order Summer because it's the only spicy ramen.
I do think the spiciness added more flavour to the broth, but I probably wouldn't be able to stomach the whole spicy bowl myself!
However, my bf thought the spice was not spicy at all!
The Summer ramen features minced pork, with slices of char siew, blank fungus and spring onion.

Another must order is the Green Tea Coke, which is only available in Keisuke!

Will probably head back again, to other outlets with my boyfriend!

Address: 158 Rochor Road, Bugis Village Singapore 188433.

No comments:

Post a Comment