Pages

Blackbox April Edition

Just received my complimentary Blackbox delivered by Ta-Q-Bin.
Yay!
This is the April's edition.

Having bought the VanityTrove September edition, I wasn't at all impressed.
I paid $25 and all I got were things that wasn't useful for me!
So this time round, I was praying that the items inside Blackbox were at least usable!



And, I'm pleasantly surprised!
Blackbox not only offers vouchers, cosmetic samples, but also food samples - say yay!

Discount codes for use which includes Qoo10 and Zalora.
But I've no use for them

 Yay, nescafe goodies and my favourite Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey granola bar!
See, at least these edible stuffs are useful!

1. I'm currently using Darlie Expert White & Darlie Double Action Enamel Protect (Strong Mint) from a previous sample I received.
Sadly, while it touts itself as "Clinically Proven", having used it for rather long - around 1 month - I don't see my teeth whitened 
But, the minty smell is great, so I'm still going to continue using it!
I've been a user of Sensodyne toothpaste for years, and despite its claim of being able to protect sensitive teeth, I don't feel any differences either.
So, let's me just say that as long as your toothpaste gives you a refreshing and clean teeth and breathe, it's doing its work. There's no need to purchase expensive toothpaste!

2. Vanish Pink Power Sachet - this will be for my mum, and I'm sure this is handy for any housewives or any households! Another usable item!

3. Belif (The True Cream - Aqua Bomb, First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask, Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist, UV Protector Daily Sunscreen Gel)
This is perhaps the most happy sample I've received :)
I've never tried Belif brand before, and I had no idea it was from Korea.
I swear I did not see any Belif stores when I was there in 2011 - I shall check it out during May this year!
They gave me 4 sachets to use, and all of them will come in handy in my everyday application
Hooray!
If it's good, I'll consider buying them in Seoul, since cosmetics are so much cheaper there ;)

 1. L'Oréal Paris Base Magique - a primer to use before makeup.
Having used Laneige's primer, I realized how useful a primer is. 
It eases the makeup application process, so girls, if you have big pores, try to use it!
I used to think it wasn't helpful, but once I tried it out for myself, I realized a primer is really a must-have!

2. L'Oréal REVITALIFT L.A.S.E.R. X3 Renewing Anti-Aging Serum & New Skin Anti-Aging Cream
Well, I'll just pass this to my mum to use haha

3.Zappy Baby Wipes
No use for me either, but I know who I can pass it to!

All in all, I give Blackbox a THUMBS UP, for containing all the usable items!
I'm looking forward to my next Blackbox already! 


No comments:

Post a Comment