Pages

Reasons why I should not get the Vanity Trove

I am really hyped up to create a blog post about the above topic.
Mainly because, I've been receiving so much samples for FREE, and many FREE samples are given in VT.

Damn sian, why did I succumb to the $25 VT box?!?!?!?!
(Simply because the box is so pretty)

This post is a follow-up to my Review on the Fall in Love Sept edition I bought
Btw, this is my most popular blog post (around 50 hits)

I know many bloggers are raving about this, because they got the box FREE.
If this box was given FREE to me, I'd love it too!
But not with the $25 I spent!

Here's why it's not worth your money:


  • Oilum: in the above photo, you can see 2 bottles of Oilum samples. Granted, they look good for travel purpose. But guess what? On the Oilum FB page, I'm seeing a sale of $2 travel pack. And, hello, VT didn't give me the soap looking thing lor. Like that, means the Oilum stuffs I got costs maybe $1.30? $25-$1.30 = $23.70 to go.
Photo: Awesome Oilum travel pamper pack going at crazy $2 only at all good Guardian stores island-wide!

Hurry! Its the ultimate must-have for your holiday trips and grab one today at your nearest Guardian store before its too late!

Oilum Travel Pamper pack comes with:
Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Cleanser Bar 20g
Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Rejuvenating Body Cleanser 20ml
Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Revitalizing Lotion with Anti-Oxidant + Double UV Filter 20ml
  • Montagne Jeunesse peeling mask. In the VT, it contained 1 sample of this mask. And guess what again? I had this as a FREE sample. Don't say I never give you good lobang. What's the use of putting a sample product when I can get it free? *facepalm*
  • Leaders Insolution hygdrogel eye patch: selling at watsons, 5 for $16.90. Since I got ONE, it costs $3.38. $23.7 - $3.38=$20.32
  • Smooth-365 sample is sooo small, I bet it is FREE
  • This means that with the $20.32, I'm left with 3 products:

Will you pay $20 for the above three?
Some of you might say yes, but not for me. 
With this price, I'd rather find the needed products on my own.
FYI, the soothing BB cream is from watsons selling at $9.95 - since VT and Watsons partnered up, I'm guessing this product was given to them free as well.
Probably a good product is the Rimmel eyeshadow, which sadly I don't use.

Sigh, I'll just treat my $25 as a lesson then
No more getting samples for a PRICE!



No comments:

Post a Comment