Pages

ASOS - First purchase

Hello there!
Another review of a mega online store - ASOS.
It's been around for a long time, but I just never got to buy anything from there.
Reason being, things are expensive (to me).

So, when I was offered a 5 pounds voucher to use, I decided to cart out something!
Well, I didn't want to spend more than 5 pounds (Sorry, cheapskate here) and the best buy I could get were necklaces!

ASOS 2 Pack Triangle & Horn Necklaces
Necklace pack by ASOS Collection
- Set of two necklaces
- Contrast chains with triangle and horn charms
- Adjustable length
- Lobster clasp

Thankfully ASOS offers free shipping, if not my 5pounds voucher really....cannot buy anything.
It took 2 days for them to ship the item out, and 9 days for it to reach my house


 First time seeing something made in India!


Review after first use

Bad. 
After the first use, the metal rusted - turning brownish-black.
It was just my first wear out! :(
Seems like I can't trust their accessories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment