Pages

Habitat Coffee - affordable cafe

When my bf asked me to decide on a place to dine at Upper Thomson, I couldn't make a choice.
There were so many cafes to explore!
Decided on Habitat Coffee after seeing a couple of blog reviews about it. 
There were quite a number of people at the cafe on Sunday night, but we didn't wait for too long before getting our seats.



I ordered The Shrooms and it was good, especially the sauteed mushroom; if only I can replicate this!
Their hollandaise sauce were pretty good too!
And, $12 is not expensive, judging from other cafes selling this at $18++

Apparently, their truffle fries met some good reviews.
But, it was just average, or somehow below average.
Didn't taste much truffle oil from it.
MacDonald's fries probably taste better


But, I'd be back to try other dishes, afterall, there's no GST and you pay what you see on the list.
Hooray to affordable food!

Address 233 Upper Thomson Road
Phone 64562567
Hours Tue - Fri: 11:00 - 22:30 Sat - Sun: 10:30 - 22:30

No comments:

Post a Comment