Pages

Review - Streetdeal coupon: Blisshouse Theme Restaurant @ The Central

ONLY $9.90 NETT for 3-Course Set Meal: Pasta + Soup of the Day + Drink at Blisshouse Theme Restaurant @ The Central, Clarke Quay. Choose from a variety of 6 pasta mains!

Got this at Streetdeal since its pricing was reasonable.

The set meal includes a pasta (choose from 6), soup and drink.

Here are the 6 choices (note, these are taken from streetdeal website)

LINGUINE VONGOLE
"Live" Clams with White Wine in Aglio Olio style
CARBONARA
Spaghetti Pasta with Prosciutto bits in Cream Sauce with Parmesan

VEGETARIAN PASTA
Upon request & depending on Vegetables available


SHRIMP & BACON LINGUINE
Inguine Pasta with Prawns & crispy Bacon bits in Alfredo Sauce top with Arugula
MUSHROOM ALFREDO
Linguine Pasta & mixed Wild Mushroom in Cream Sauce with Parmesan

AMERICANA
Spaghetti with Prosciutto bits in homemade Tomato Sauce with Garlic, fresh Basil, Olives, Onion & Chili

Food ordered:

I love the pumpkin soup because it was flavourful.
My friend ordered the cream of mushroom at $2 top up, but it wasn't tasty.

I had the mushroom alfredo, which I thought was average.
Like many creamy base, I get sick of them easily, however I must say that I was able to finish nearly the full plate.
The mushrooms were good though :)

Didn't like what my friend ordered because it was too salty.
This was priced at $24, which is more expensive than mine, but I thought that mine tasted better!

For the drinks, my friend had coke, while I drank tea.
To sum up the deal, this was a fuss free process with friendly and efficient staff.
Other plus points include the beautifully decorated restaurant, and its convenient location!
Didn't take much photos of the venue but you can see more if you google!
I can conclude that this is worth the $9.90 deal - while their pasta is not fantastic, its reasonable enough! :)

Blisshouse Theme Restaurant 
6 Eu Tong Sen Street 
#03-21, The Central
Singapore 059817 
62255532

No comments:

Post a Comment