Pages

Oriole Cafe & Bar

Located outside Somerset 313, this cafe is worth a visit if you're in town and thinking of where to dine.
Had a lunch date with my friend last month there during their 1-1 set lunch promotion.
I'm not sure if it's still available, hopefully it is? :)

decent cafe mocha, with pretty design :)

I really like the fries, but the chicken burrito was a tad disappointing.
The fillings were not hot - the chicken burrito just feels like a cold dish T.T
I only ate 1.5 out of the 4 pieces; it's really a waste, but I just couldn't finish it up.
The sauce didn't taste good too.

But, I must say the atmosphere there was great for meetups with friends!
Enjoyed my dining experience, and the drink, although my food was disappointing.
I'll be back to try more varieties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment